- Here are 13 things for little kids to worry about instead of college and test preparation
- Here’s the post where I’m accused of defending Donald Sterling
- Behold: the two absolutely worst arguments against homeschooling
- Aborted babies are being incinerated to provide electricity in the United States
- Affirmative action: defeating perceived discrimination with actual bigotry!
Tag Archives: fiscal cliff
The average income in America is 50 thousand dollars. We pay members of Congress 175 thousand dollars. Plus a lifetime pension. Plus cushy health benefits. Plus free travel, food and lodging courtesy of the tax payer. All of this, for … Continue reading
Look, I’m not an economist. I’m not an accountant. I’m not a mathematics genius. In fact I’m not any kind of genius. I can’t even count to 20 without taking off my socks but even I’m smart enough to … Continue reading