- Here are 13 things for little kids to worry about instead of college and test preparation
- Here’s the post where I’m accused of defending Donald Sterling
- Behold: the two absolutely worst arguments against homeschooling
- Aborted babies are being incinerated to provide electricity in the United States
- Affirmative action: defeating perceived discrimination with actual bigotry!
Tag Archives: apocalypse
To the folks I’m reading about who are preparing for the apocalypse on December 21, a few quick items: 1) What’s with you guys stocking up on bottled water and candles? Are you buying into the doomsday thing or not? … Continue reading