I’ve long feared the day that I’ll have to tell my children about the existence of left wing Statists. I have a while until I’ll be forced to have this talk with them, but I thought I’d get prepared ahead of time. I’ve drawn up a chart to help my kids understand the difference between left wing philosophy and constitutional philosophy. Notice how the left side is chaotic, incoherent and insane. Naturally, I wanted this to be as accurate as possible.
- Here are 13 things for little kids to worry about instead of college and test preparation
- Here’s the post where I’m accused of defending Donald Sterling
- Behold: the two absolutely worst arguments against homeschooling
- Aborted babies are being incinerated to provide electricity in the United States
- Affirmative action: defeating perceived discrimination with actual bigotry!